This decision will be the easiest one you’ll make all year!
We are the heart and soul of the local home building industry, and we urge you to continue your investment in your membership. You have everything to gain.
- You like saving thousands – HBA’s advocacy efforts with state and federal regulatory agencies have provided our members with millions of dollars in either reduced costs or increased revenues.
- Abundant Exclusives – When you login to either the local, state or national websites you have access to a variety of resources and industry news that is only available to members.
- Help is a phone call away – HBA’s professional staff, on all 3 levels of membership (local, state, national) is available to consult with members on anything from marketing plans to construction codes and legal questions and can be reached at (512) 454-5588.
- Knowledge is power – HBA’s professional development and educational programs help keep you a step ahead in the building industry. Don’t lose your edge.
- You want to grow your business – The networking venue our HBA provides gives you the opportunity to make the connections you need to thrive. Check out a chapter meeting or other upcoming event.
- You have focus – Members can participate in a variety of Councils where they’ll connect with like-minded peers and tap into resources tailored to their areas of interest.
- We’re on top of things – As a member of the National Association you can attend the International Builders’ Show (IBS), at a low member price and get a first-hand look at all the latest products and services.
- Because membership is good business – Our members take their pledge to “do business with a member” seriously and membership means more opportunity, more collaboration, and more referrals.
- There’s strength in our numbers – With more than 725 companies locally, and over 140,000 nationally, membership provides you with might discounts that can help keep your costs down and the power to have your voice heard on Capitol Hill.
- You are part of the solution – Renewing your membership and your commitment to our industry today is the best way to give back. More than ever, your membership with HBA is vital to the industry, the association, your colleagues and you!
“Every man owes a part of his time and money to the business or industry in which he is engaged. No man has a moral right to withhold his support from an organization that is striving to improve conditions within his sphere.”
Theodore Roosevelt, 26th President of the United States