- This event has passed.
TAB Contracts Training
November 20, 2017 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
Join us to hear how the latest regulations will affect your business and risk management.
A few highlights:
• New State-Mandated Disclosures in Consumer Contracts from September 1, 2017
• 20+ Changes to the Warranty and Performance Standards
• Defensive Changes to the Sales Contract Based on Cutting-Edge Litigation
• Important Changes and Additions to Contracts
• New Legislative Mandated Notices
• Updates to Express Home Warranty
FEATURED SPEAKER: JAMES RUDNICKI | Bush Rudnicki Shelton, P.C.
James Rudnicki is a shareholder of Bush Rudnicki Shelton P.C. He serves on the TAB Contract Committee and the board of directors for the National Association of Home Builders. His expertise includes representing residential contractors, land developers, and design professionals in challenges related to construction defect claims, job-site injuries, code violations, regulatory oversight, contract negotiation, document drafting, and real property transactions. He represents many well-known home building and development companies in Texas.