- This event has passed.
Land and Capital Summit
March 7, 2018 @ 7:30 am - 11:00 am
Presented by the Home Builders Association of Greater Austin and Meyers Research, this brand new signature event will bring attention to one of the most challenging issues in home building in our market in central Texas – land.
Moderated by a national industry expert Jeff Meyers, the first ever Central Texas Land & Capital Summit is another invaluable opportunity to network with industry professionals including builders, land brokers, developers, engineers, lenders and bankers.
The event features two panels with capital equity investors and leaders in land development; who will discuss the local, regional and national landscape with regards to investments and financing in the home building industry, land transactions, and entitlements. Attendees will be able to ask panelists from around the country, important questions and take away a wealth of knowledge about land and capital here in Central Texas.
Bonus Program! Sustainable Development Bus Tour to Whisper Valley in Manor will leave directly following the Land & Capital Summit. The executive coach will drive members to the site to see first-hand Austin’s first sustainable master-planned community. Attendees will leave on executive coach at 11:15 and return by 1 PM, with a box lunch provided.
On the bus tour, participants will learn:
- Austin’s first sustainable master-planned community- Whisper Valley
- Whisper Valley Discovery Center—An interactive, high tech and 3D marketing center with Bosch Show Kitchen
- The EcoSmart Solution: With Austin’s zero energy codes looming, see the most efficient way for builders to build zero energy- capable homes at affordable prices- from the low $200s.
- How EcoSmart differentiates builders from their competition
- On-site Organic Farms that deliver!
- How to achieve high tech, energy efficient and healthy living
- FOCUS ON EAST AUSTIN SUBMARKET by Meyers Research
There is no fee for the bus tour, however space is limited and the tour is only available to those who have a ticket to the Land and Capital Summit.
Land and Capital Summit Admission:
$45/Member (includes breakfast buffet, beverages & program)
$60/Non-Member (includes breafast buffet, beverages & program)
This program is made possible by our Promotional Partners:
Promote Your Company at this Event:
PEN & NOTE PAD