- This event has passed.
Lakeway/Bee Cave Chapter Meeting
April 3, 2018 @ 11:30 am - 1:00 pm
Lakeway/Bee Cave Chapter meets the first Tuesday of the first month in each quarter.
11:30am: lunch. Noon-1:00pm: program. Registration required to attend.
All HBA members welcome; $25 per person
Builder Members attend free. Use Promo Code: BUILDER when registering. (Must be signed in!)
TAB Contract Training
Join us to hear how the latest regulations will affect your business and risk management. A few highlights:
- New State-Mandated Disclosures in Consumer Contracts from September 1, 2017
- 20+ Changes to the Warranty and Performance Standards
- Defensive Changes to the Sales Contract Based on Cutting-Edge Litigation
- Important Changes and Additions to Contracts
- New Legislative Mandated Notices
- Updates to Express Home Warranty
Speaker: James Rudnicki, Bush Rudnicki Shelton P.C.
James Rudnicki is a shareholder of Bush Rudnicki Shelton P.C. He serves on the TAB Contract Committee and at NAHB. His expertise includes representing residential contractors, land developers, and design professionals in challenges related to construction defect claims, job-site injuries, code violations, regulatory oversight, contract negotiation, document drafting, and real property transactions. He represents many well-known home building and development companies in Texas.
Thank you to our promotional partner:Register