- This event has passed.
Complying with Energy Codes “In the Real World”
December 6 @ 11:30 am - 1:00 pm
In this new curriculum from Fox Energy Specialists – this training provides real world solutions that work in our Central Texas homebuilding environment. This training focuses on the Performance Pathway, and is designed to help builders sort through some of the complex situations that the new Energy Code can bring with new construction.
IECC Overview (Refresher)
- History of Texas Energy Codes
- Significant Changes from HB 1736 (84th TX Regular Session-2015)
- Who Does it Affect?
- TCEQ Non-Attainment Areas and Affected Counties
- Overview of all Compliance Pathways
What actually Works?
- Do Your Prep Work – IECC plan review and cost effective specification packages
- Rough Inspections – A Closer Look at IECC items reviewed at Rough Phase
- Final Inspections – A Closer Look at IECC item reviewed at Final Phase
- It’s All in the Process – A look at the proven process that works to consistently comply with the IECC
James Rodriguez, Executive Vice President
Fox Energy Specialists