- This event has passed.
2019 TAB Contracts Seminar
October 15 @ 11:30 am - 1:00 pm
Join us to learn how the latest regulations will impact your business and gain risk management insights.
FEATURED SPEAKER: JAMES W. RUDNICKI | Bush Rudnicki Shelton, P.C.
James Rudnicki is a shareholder of Bush Rudnicki Shelton, P.C. He serves on the TAB Contract Committee and the board of directors for the National Association of Home Builders. His expertise includes representing residential contractors, land developers, and design professionals in challenges related to construction defect claims, job-site injuries, code violations, regulatory oversight, contract negotiation, document drafting, and realproperty transactions. He represents many well-known home building and development companies in Texas.
A few seminar highlights:
- New State-Mandated Disclosures in ConsumerContracts
- 20+ Changes to the Warranty and Performance Standards
- Defensive Changes to the Sales Contract based on Cutting-Edge Litigation
- Important Changes and Additions to Contracts
- New Legislative-Mandated Notices
- Updates to Express Home Warranty