The HBA Board of Directors serves as governing board of the Association. The board determines the direction of the HBA’s business plan, committees, and publications. The Executive Committee conducts the affairs of the HBA in accordance with the by-laws, policies, and instructions of the Board of Directors.
2017 Executive Committee
Steve Krasoff, Scott Felder Homes
Lee Whittaker, Pacesetter Homes
First Vice President
Robert McDonald, MX3 Homes
Immediate Past President
Wes Wigginton, Foursquare Builders
VP of Finance & Operations
Chris Peterson, Rivendale Homes, LLC
VP of Communications
Kandis Rushing, Crescent Communities
VP of Education
Julie Hatfield, Texas Gas Service
VP of Government Relations
Gerry Poe, KB Home
VP of Membership
Tyson Neal, Legend Lighting
VP of Special Projects
Drew Rice, Red Pants Studio
2017 Board of Directors
- Ken Blaker, MWI Texas, LP
- Becky Collins, Walton Development & Management (USA), Inc.
- Stan Deringer, CalAtlantic Homes
- Joe Fowler, Joseph Fowler Homes
- Shane Goodman, D.R. Horton
- Shan Jenkins, Jenkins Custom Homes, Inc.
- Steve Krasoff, Scott Felder Homes
- Jeremy Martin, RisherMartin Fine Homes
- Robert McDonald, MX3 Homes
- Luke Mezger, Mezger Homes, LLC
- Eric Olson, Olson Defendorf Custom Homes
- Chris Peterson, Rivendale Homes, Inc.
- Gerry Poe, KB Home
- Kandis Rushing, Crescent Communities
- Shawn Stolle, Pulte Group, Inc.
- Lee Whitaker, Pacesetter Homes
- Wes Wigginton, Foursquare Builders
- Ross Britton, U.S. Ecologic
- Laura DuPont, Corridor Title, LLC
- David Hartman, Smith Robertson Elliott & Douglas, LLP
- Julie Hatfield, Texas Gas Service
- Tyson Neal, Legend Lighting
- Vaike O’Grady, Metrostudy
- Sue Ann Pinger, Pinger & Co., LLC
- Drew Rice, Red Pants Studio
- Derek Smith, Kelly-Moore Paint Co.
- Tiffany Stillwell, Patten Law Firm-Texas American Title
- Ron VanWinkle, McCoy’s Building Supply