HBA to Host 2020 Parade of Homes™ at The Reserve at Lake Travis
Experience luxury lakeside living while touring five showcase homes along the stunning shoreline of Lake Travis at this year’s Parade of Homes™, hosted by the Home Builders Association of Greater Austin. During the weekends between July 11th – 26th, guests will enjoy Austin’s premier luxury waterfront community, The Reserve at Lake Travis, and be inspired with imaginative designs by Austin’s finest custom home builders. Afterwards, they can make their way to The Reserve’s Cypress Lodge to enjoy refreshments, family fun activities and live music playing every Saturday and Sunday from 2 PM to 5 PM.
This year’s Parade will be one to remember since guests can also view the latest in watercraft offerings at the Luxury Lake Life Boat Showcase, taking place at the deepest water marina on Lake Travis and just steps away from the Parade Homes. The Parade will be open from 10 AM to 6 PM, except on July 19th where it will be open from 12 PM to 6 PM.
Advanced tickets are $15.00 and can be purchased online at www.ParadeofHomesAustin.com
This year’s builder lineup features some of the most exceptional builders in Austin, including:
- Arbogast Homes
- Dalainey Performance Homes
- Legacy DCS Homes
- Sterling Custom Homes
The Parade will also include the developer’s showcase home, the Cypress Cove Treehouse. The Treehouse is truly a one-of-a-kind home with its breathtaking panoramic lakeside views and its unique features designed to create the ultimate retreat for rest and relaxation.
There will be several exciting events happening throughout the Parade of Homes™.
- For guests looking to get a first look at the custom homes, there will be a VIP Preview Party kicking off the parade on July 9th from 6 PM to 9 PM. Tickets are $75.00 and include heavy hors d’oeuvres, drinks, live music, drink tastings, sponsored by Iron Wolf Distillery, and a chance to win a 2-night stay at The Reserve.
- July 16th is Realtor Day, an exclusive event where Realtors can get a free ticket when they show their business cards at the entrance to preview the homes and the community.
- Hours will be extended on July 18th from 6 PM to 9 PM for Date Night, where couples can tour the Parade Homes in a more romantic ambiance.
- Finally, after three weekends of guests selecting their favorite Parade Home, one builder will win The People’s Choice Award at 4 PM on July 25th.
Purchase your tickets today for this amazing event at www.ParadeofHomesAustin.com.
The HBA and event partners are implementing cleanliness, social distancing and health protocols as outlined by local, state and federal authorities.