2019 All-Star Membership Drive Hits It Out Of the Park
The 2019 All Star Teams swung for the fences and brought it home, bringing in 84 new members during April’s membership challenge.
“We are proud of our challenge results this year, but we are most excited about our new members gaining the opportunity to start experiencing all the many benefits of partnering with the Home Builders Association of Greater Austin,” said Membership Committee VP Chad Durham of David Weekley Homes. “Our significant membership growth this year puts the HBA in a great position to better accomplish our mission, which is to advance the practice and professionalism of the home building industry in our community. We are thrilled about the future positive impact we will make.”
Teams gathered on official drive days April 11th and 12th for a two-day push, bringing in 57 new members. Efforts didn’t stop there as continued outreach added another 27 members. Congratulations to all!
- 1st place team with most recruits during drive days – Jones’ Triple Crown with 18
- 1st place team with most recruits for month of April – Team Bull Durham with 26
- 1st place top recruiter during drive days – John Jones with 7
- 1st place top recruiter for month of April – tie John Jones and Chad Durham with 7 each
- 2nd place top recruiter during drive days – Ron Glenn of Highland Homes with 5
- 2nd place top recruiter for month of April – Ron Glenn with 6
- Most new members from 5:00 to 5:30 p.m. April 12th – Chad Durham
- Most new members post 5:30 p.m. April 12th – Mitch Schwartz of Mitch Schwartz Custom Homes with 4
- Runners-Up – tie – Andy Jacobs of Pulte Group and the combined efforts of Melissa Brown of Patten Law and Scott Turner of Riverside Homes with 3 each
- Largest new company member – Ross Britton of U.S. Ecologic
We thank all of those whose outreach added to our membership: Chad Durham (David Weekley Homes), Jessica Thompson (David Weekley Homes), Ron Glenn (Highland Homes), Chris Naugle (David Weekley Homes), Brian Ferguson (D.R. Horton), Shana Duke (David Weekley Homes), Kevin Callender (Schlage), Andy Jacobs (Pulte Group), John Jones (Scott Felder), Todd Ooten (Scott Felder), Blake Maynard (Scott Felder), Tom Bornschein (Scott Felder), Brian Mclarty (Scott Felder), DeeDee Williamson (4 Season Outdoor), Madison Inselmann (Scott Felder), Joe Fowler (JHF Homes), Amber Prescott (MLAW Engineers), Alfred Gutierrez, Ross Britton (U.S. Ecologic), Becky Collins (United Development Funding), Lisa Hall, Scott Turner (Riverside Homes), Melissa Brown (Patten Law Firm), Mitch Schwartz (Schwartz Custom Homes), Ben Van Roekel (RenoRun), Kelsey Danielson (Chesmar Homes), Julia Vazquez (MLA Geotechnical), Hillary Fritzius (Adams Company), Carrie Moorman (Chesmar), Danielle Lipari-Mareth (Lennar), Vaike O’Grady (MetroStudy/Meyers).
Welcome to these New HBA Members
For more information about membership contact Ann Thomas, Director of Membership.