- Advocacy (71)
- Blog (16)
- Community (38)
- Parade of Homes (2)
- Press Releases (47)
- The Marketer Blog (39)
- Uncategorized (22)
January 7, 2019
2015 Advocacy Wins
- Pushed back against the city’s Lobbying Ordinance and worked with other real estate development organizations to successfully alter the proposed resolution with over 7 amendments.(Austin)
- Worked to change an anti-growth/development Parkland Dedication Ordinance, to one that considers costs and the need to create more housing. Passed without amendments from Council.(Austin)
- Fought to preserve future growth through supporting two candidates, while managing the creation and mailing of 6 Direct Mail pieces and raising over $30,000 from the community for those campaigns. (San Marcos)
- Received recognition for development of the “Sensible Landscaping Guidelines”(Austin and LCRA)
- Continued to build and grow relationships with elected officials, resulting in over 60 in attendance at our elected officials night.
- Provided testimony at over dozen city Council Meetings and met with council and city staff at over 100 meetings.