Registration is Coming! 3 Decisions to Make in Planning for IBS 2019
Registration for the NAHB International Builders’ Show® (IBS) opens in just a few weeks. This show brings together nearly 60,000 attendees from across the globe—builders, remodelers, designers and more come to one place to see the latest products, learn best practices and network with other industry professionals.
While there will be a lot of information available in the coming months, your first step is to register for the show. Here are three decisions you’ll need to make while registering for IBS 2019.
Decision #1: What Type of Registration Best Fits Your Needs?
There are three types of IBS registration: full registration, 1-day education and expo-only.
- Full registration is a three-day package that gives you access to 130+ IBS education sessions, a complimentary one-year subscription to IBS Education on Demand, and entry to the exhibit floors included in Design & Construction Week®—The International Builders’ Show®(IBS) and the Kitchen & Bath Industry Show® (KBIS).
- The 1-day education with expo pass provides unlimited admittance to one (1) day of IBS education sessions (you must indicate which day of education you would like to attend) and entry to the exhibit floors included in Design & Construction Week®—IBS and KBIS.
- The expo-only pass provides entry to the exhibit floors of Design & Construction Week®—IBS and KBIS. This is a non-refundable registration.
Decision #2: Do You Want to Attend Education Sessions During IBS?
Every year, IBS offers the most up-to-date and innovative education the industry has to offer. The more than 130+ IBS Education sessions available during the show are taught by renowned building industry experts from across the country. With topics including sales and marketing, business operations, finances, design and more, there is certainly something for everyone.
- If you want to attend any Education sessions, pick either full registration or 1-day education with expo pass. Otherwise, you won’t have access to the Education sessions.
Decision #3: Will You Take Advantage of Early Registration?
The best deals on IBS 2019 occur in September. From September 4 – 30, you can save on all IBS registration types.
Some of the great deals on registration include:
- An IBS expo pass—FREE for NAHB members and $50 for non-members.
- Save $100 on full registration (3 days)—with access to 130+ IBS Education sessions led by industry experts and phenomenal speakers.
- Discounted 1-day education with expo pass.
The 2019 Builders’ Show will take place February 19 – 21 in Las Vegas. Save by taking advantage of the best pricing available when registration opens on September 4 at BuildersShow.com.